QUOTES AND SAYINGS FOR A MORE POSITIVE OUTLOOK
The following is a list of quotes and sayings that can and will positively effect your future. By changing your thinking you can change your life.
• Not all who wander are lost.
• Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
• Don’t trouble trouble, until trouble troubles you.
• “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him you friend”--Abraham Lincoln
• If you plant a tree, don’t keep pulling it up by the roots to see how it’s growing.
• Adversity tempers the spirit.
• Doing the right thing requires courage.
• Your Choice: Victim or Victor.
• Surround yourself with the precious few who believe in you.
• Winning like losing, is a choice
• Belief in yourself far outweighs the doubts of others.
• Recipe for life–someone to love, something to do and something to look forward to.
• Live in harmony with your highest values and your innermost convictions. Never compromise.
• You must become the person you want to be on the inside before you see the appearance of this person on the outside.
• Develop a benevolent world view; look for the good in the people and circumstances around you.
• If you conduct yourself as though you expect to be successful and happy, you will seldom be disappointed.
• “Do what you can, with what you have, right where you are”--Theodore Roosevelt.
• Circumstances do not make the man; they merely reveal him to himself.
• It is when you finally learn that your fears are all in your mind that your life begins.
• Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world.
• Failure is merely another opportunity to more intelligently begin again.
• You are surrounded right now by unlimited opportunities disguised as insurmountable problems.
• “When a man begins to realize the truth about himself, it lessens his desire to reform his neighbors.”--Mark Twain
• Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of the faith is to see what we believe.
Visualize success. Picture yourself succeeding. You will succeed.
Posted By: Dedicated Fathers
For more information and guidance on divorce and child custody please visit www.dedicatedfathers.org & www.unitedfathers.org